How to add/edit Team Bios
If you notice on the Team Bios page, I added a template for you at the very bottom, since I know you wanted to add one more.
This guide will walk you through how to add the new bio and is also going to teach you how to edit text and images on the rest of the website.
1. Navigate to the Team Bios page, hover over the page content, and click edit.
2. Scroll down to the bottom, then hover over the text in the template, and click anywhere on the text box.
3. Simply type in or copy and paste your text in the name and paragraph areas.
4. Next, hover over the image block, and click edit.
5. To upload your image, either click on the highlighted area and choose the file from your computer, or drag and drop your image into the browser window, then click apply.
6. That's it! Now don't forget to click save in the top-left of the editing window.
tip: This is the exact same process for editing text + images on the rest of your website. Just make sure to double-check that the blocks say either text or image when you hover over them, and do not edit any blocks that say code.